ERICA L. TRAMUTA-DROBNIS, VMD, MPH, CPH
Erica Tramuta-Drobnis is an experienced emergency and general practice veterinarian (15+ years), currently working in emergency and critical care. She has established her own consulting business interconnecting human health, animal health, and environmental health into a One Health Framework. She uses her public health knowledge and veterinary knowledge to serve the veterinary community in a variety of ways. Providing subject matter expertise in a variety of written formats, including writing blogs, lectures, literature, and systematic reviews, allows her to serve the global community and provide needed pet-care services in various ways.
Erica is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania in 2005 with her Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris and a recent graduate from the University of Florida in 2019 with a Master’s in Public Health. She is currently working in emergency medicine and writing. Erica has disaster emergency response, firefighting, and human emergency medicine experience and volunteers as the sole veterinarian for the Lehigh Valley County Animal Response Team.
She lives outside of Allentown, PA, with her husband, a human internal medicine physician, and her dog, Jasmine AKA Jazzy, a German Shepherd lab mix.
SPECIALITIES: Small animal emergency, critical care and general practice.
• Certified in Public Health
• The University of Florida, Distance Learning, Master’s in Public Health, Public Health Practice Track
• The University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris & Wharton Small Business Certificate Program, with honors
• Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, Graduate Certificate Program in Veterinary Homeland Security
• The George Washington University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs, Cum Laude
CURRENT CLINIC: VCA Old Marple Animal Hospital (Springfield, PA)